The administration of Enr-G (reviewed here), informed about the recent development which is the addition of withdrawal check feature. It checks the amount of withdrawal against your balance in order to make sure you are withdrawing as per the balance in your account. Although it is quite strange to see that they didn’t had this feature from the very beginning. Anyways a bug was identified in this feature which caused around 20% of the withdrawals to slip. The administration says that their programmer is working on it and hopefully this will be fixed very soon. You can read the official newsletter below -
Yesterday we added a system of checks and balances to the website whereby every withdrawal is checked against your earnings, deposits and referral commissions and it either approves or denies your withdrawal if it thinks that you are withdrawing an illegitimate amount.
What happened was that while 80% of withdrawals went through fine and instant the other 20% seemed to have an issue and the members were being booted from the member’s area. Our programmer is working on this now and will have it fixed up very soon. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused anyone.
There is a temporary solution though. The withdrawal amount is what is being checked. So if you find that you are one of the folks that the site is flagging simply reduce the withdrawal amount by a few pennies and it should work. As I said though we will have this fixed in a matter of hours.
Again our deepest apologies for this temporary inconvenience and it will be resolved very very soon.
Diverse Traders LTD